Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Last entry

  In Multimedia, I learned about five softwares. Microsoft Publisher, Powerpoint, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketchup. With microsoft publisher, I made my very own class schedule. With this software, you can make brochures, schedules and other templates. The second software is powerpoint. With this software, you can show your presentation by making slides. I remember I made my slides of the first marking period and made my own powerpoint. You can add pictures and text and then show the slides in order. The third software is adobe illustrator. With this software, you can make almost anything. It helps you make images that are smaller in size. Another software is photoshop. With this program, you can edit pictures and adding effects. I remember I edited a picture and added an effect which made the picture glow. And lastly, Sketchup, which helps you to make shapes into 3D shapes. I made a gingerbread house with this software. I learned alot in this class and I hope this will help me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment